Welcome to see Iki Shokupan x Azumatei collaborate recipe!
- Iki shokupan x4 slices
- Tobikko 4tsp
- minced red onion 1/4
- Boiled shrimp 300g
- lemon x 1 for serving / 1 lemon zest for mixing in
- mayonnaise 3 Tbsp
- sour cream or cream cheese 2 tbsp
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Butter 2 tbsp
- Dill 1/4 bunch for mixing in/ 1/4 bunch for garnish
1. In a small bowl, place finely chopped dill and red onion. In the same bowl, add boiled shrimp, and finely grated zest of 1 lemon, as well as its juice (1tbsp).
2. Next, add mayonnaise, cream cheese, salt and black pepper to the bowl. Let it stand for at least 15-30 minutes to proceed next step.
3. On a medium heated pan, melt butter then cook iki shokupan till it is golden.
4. Remove from the heat and place on the serving plates.
5. On the toast, place shrimp mixture, garnish with lemon, dill and tobiko.