Need more idea to cook with Mentaiko paste?
Here is our one of the easiest mushed potato with Mentaiko Paste.
- Large potato x1
- Mentai Paste 4 Tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Paseli for garnish
- Bring water to a boil. Once it is boiling, cook the potato till it is soft enough to be able to mush.
- Remove the potato from the pot and let it cool down a bit. While the potato is warm, peel the skin and mush it.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add Mentai Paste and mix roughly till all the potato has a light pink color.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.