Welcome to see Iki Shokupan x Azumatei collaborate recipe!
- Iki shokupan x4 slices
- Mentaiko paste 4 tbsp
- Butter 15g
- Sliced Bacon x4 slices
- Shimeji mushroom 1/2 pack
- White wine/ Cooking sake 4 tbsp
- Cream 400cc
- Sliced Green pepper x1/2
- Sliced Onion 1/2
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
1. In the medium heated pan, melt butter and add sliced bacon, onion. Cook till it is cooked thoroughly.
2. Now, add green pepper, shimeji mushroom and white wine. Cook another 1 minutes then pour cream.
3. After 2 minutes or less, the texture becomes thick. Remove from the heat.
4. Move on to the bread. On the pan, melt the butter and place iki shokupan. Cook till it is golden. Remove from the heat.
5. Lastly, On the serving plate, place Iki shokupan then pour the mixture of cream. Enjoy!