UNI-giri ( uni rice ball)
This Chinese-inspired fried rice recipe is our absolute favourite. It’s quick and easy to make, customizable with any of your favorite mix-ins, and so
irresistibly delicious. Good for party recipes!
Defrost before cooking: Uni paste
Cooking time: 10minutes
Heating time: 15minutes
Azuma foods Products: Uni paste
- Uni paste Tbsp 1-2
- Cooked rice: one serve
- Green onion for garnish
- Roasted seaweed sheets for garnish
- Sesame oil Tbsp1
- Cooking wine Tbsp 1
- Mixed Egg 1
- Warm up the cooked rice if it is necessary.
- Preheat the pan to medium heat. Pour the sesame oil into the pan.
- Once the sesame oil spreads on the pan, stir fry the rice and add sea urchin paste.
- Pour the mixed egg into the same pan and fry well with rice.
- Garnish with seaweed sheets and green onion. Enjoy!