Saikyo Miso Marinated Salmon Butter Saute
Would you like to try something using our Saikyo Miso Marinated Salmon?
Keep the Saikyo Miso marinate sauce and let's make something that goes with wine!
Defrost before cooking: Saikyo Miso Marinated Salmon
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Heating time: None
azumatei Products: Saikyo MIso Marinated Salmon
Ingredients: Adjust the quantity for your preference
- Saikyo Miso Marinated Salmon 1 package
- Soy Sauce 1tsp
- Butter 1tbsp
- Salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Parsley for garnish
- Minced garlic tsp1/2
1. Preheat the oven 425℃.
2. Meanwhile, correct all the sauce and set aside.
3. For the salmon, wipe well the surface so the miso sauce is on the fish.
4. Cook the salmon for 16 minutes. The best result is flip at 8 minutes.
* we spread a little bit canola oil under the fish so that the fish does not stick.
5. While cooking the fish, let's make the sauce. On the medium heated pan, pour the Saikyo Miso Marinated sauce, add Soy sauce, Butter and garlic.
6. Cook till the sauce is cooked thoroughly. Sprinkle salt and black pepper.
If the sauce get incorporated, remove from the heat and whisk.
7. After 16 minutes, fish should be look like this:
8. Spread the sauce you prepared on fish, sprinkle parsley.