Have you ever tried "Oyako don"? It is known one of the easiest but tastiest dinner recipe. We even have fast food store for Oyako don everywhere in Japan. This tme we made the recipe for the vegetarian version.
- Plant-based Chicken Teriyaki x1/3 package
- Sliced Onion x 1/4
- Soy sauce Tbsp 1
- Mirin Tbsp 1
- Sake Tpsp 1/2
- Veggie powder or veggie dashi Tsp 1/3
- Water 80ml
- Plant based Egg 70g
- Leeks/ Green onion for garnish
- Chili pepper of your preference for garnish
- In the medium sized sauce pan, cook Plant based egg following the package instruction. Cook till it is cooperated and not liquid anymore.
- In another medium seized sauce pan, pour water, soy sauce, mirin, sake and veggie powder. Bring to a boil.
- Once it is boiling, add sliced onion. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Now, add Veggie Chicken Teriyaki and Cook another 1 minutes.
- Finally, add cooked plant based egg into the Veggie Chicken Teriyaki's pot. Add green onion for garnish.
- Serve it on/ with rice.