Did you already tried our Plant-based Meat Teriyaki? One of the healthiest ways to cook is Yasai itame: Vegan Stir-fry! It goes so well with white rice.
- Vegan Meat Teriyaki 1/3 package
- Mini Carrots x4
- Cabbage 3 leaves
- Bell pepper yellow 1/4
- Bell pepper green 1/4
- Vegetarian oyster sauce Tsp1
- Vegetarian soy sauce Tsp2
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Sesame oil Tbsp 2
- Cut all the vegetables into the bite size.
- In the medium sized pan, warm sesame oil. Once it is warm, cook all vegetable together till everything is cooked.
- Now, add our Vegan Meat Teriyaki and cook another 1 minutes.
- Pour all the seasonings into the pan and mix well.
- Serve while it is warm.