If not, try this recipe & hashtag us!
- Potato x2
- Mentakoi Paste 100g
- Mayonnaise Tbsp2
- Salt & black pepper to taste
- shredded cheese: select your favorite flavor
- Egg x1
- Breaded crumbs
- Oil for frying
2. Remove the potato from the boiling water, peel it. Be careful not to burn your hand then mash it.
3. Mix the mashed potato, Mentaiko paste, and mayonnaise till it cooperates.
4. When you shape it either oval or round, put shredded cheese inside of the potato mixtures.
5. Now cover with flour, then egg, finally breaded crumbs.
6. Deep fry till it is golden with 180℃ oil.
7. Serve it while it is warm.