Try something new with our Shimesaba! Our Shimesaba is ready to eat after thawing, you do not need to worry about being undercooked so much! It is so soft and juicy even after frying! Dip into mayonnaise or soy sauce and enjoy!
- Shimesaba 1 package
- shredded cabbage
1. Preheat oil 170℃.
2. Prepare three bowls, in each bowl, prepare beaten eggs, Panko and flour separately.
3. Cut Shimesaba into small pieces.
4. Coat Shimesaba with flour, then egg, and finally into panko.
5. Let it chill in panko in 5 minutes so the panko stays on Shimesaba better.
6. Fry breaded Shimesaba till it is golden.
7. Serve with lemon and shredded cabbage.