Need more variety for Curry dish?
Try out Udon version with Tsuchi curry!
Topping with some cooked vegetables you like.
- half bag of Tsuchi's 12 spices beef curry
- Mentsuyu 50cc
- Optional: cooked Eggplant, tomato, Lotus roots
- Garnish with Green onion, tougarashi
1. In a medium-sized pot, cook a half bag of Tsuchi's 12 spices beef curry, Mentsuyu, and water 100cc then bring to boil.
2. Once it is boiling, remove it from the heat.
3. In the small cup, mix water 2tbsp & starch 2tbsp.
4. Pour the starch mixture into the boiled curry mixture. Mix well.
5. Cook Udon following the cooking instruction on the package.
6. In the serving bowl, assemble udon, curry mixture, and vegetables.
7. Serve while it is warm.