Would you like to try something warm version of Shimesaba? Try our Shimesaba Spring Roll!
- Shimesaba x 1 package
- Spring Roll paper x 10 pieces
- Shiso x 10 leaves
- Sliced Cheese: we used mozzarella 5 sheets
- Cut Sliced cheese into half. For Shimesaba, slice them into one bite size.
- Spread Spring Roll on the cutting board, and place Shiso first then place cheese and sliced Shimesaba.
- Roll it and seal the end with water.
- Deep fry till the surface is golden. Be careful not to cook too long, or the cheese is going to melt and comes out.
- Serve while it is warm. Enjoy!