Would you like to try some Turkish dish with our Azumatei product? Try this Turkish Shimesaba sandwich! It is perfect to bring as a lunch at school and work!
- Shimesaba 1 package
- lettuce 1 leaf
- thinly sliced tomato 2-3 slices
- red onion 1/4
- lemon 1/8
- French baguette 1/2
1. Cut the baguette halfway at the side.
2. On the baguette, place the lettuce and tomato.
3. On the top of them, place the onion that is thinly sliced and soaked in the water for 10minutes: it helps to reduce the onion's spiciness. Put aside.
4. Preheat the medium-sized pan, and spread the oil, once the oil is warm, place our shimesaba and cook both sides.
5. Finally place cooked shimesaba on the top of the onion.
6. Serve with nicely sliced lemon. Enjoy!