- Saba misoni 1 package( 1 fish )
- Onion 1/4
- oil to fry
1. Place a potato in the pot with water and bring to a boil.
Cook till the potato is soft enough to mash.
2. Meanwhile, on the medium-sized pan, cook the diced cut onion and saba misoni together. Try to mash the fish. Do not discard the liquid in the bag. We want the onion to taste miso too!
3. Once both potato & saba misoni & fish mixture are cooked through, mix all of them till everything gets smooth.
4. Now shape the mixture into an oval or round shape, dust with flour, then egg, and panko.
5. Fry till the panko is golden with 150℃ oil.