Happy valentines everyone! We prepared plant based valentines’ dish for you to enjoy! Please try this and hashtag us if you try!
Cooking time: 45minutes
Heating time: None
azumatei Products: Plant-based sashimi Fish & Seaweed Salad
Ingredients: Adjust the quantity
- Plant-based sashimi Tuna/ Salmon/ Squid few slices each
- Seaweed salad 1/5 package
- Sushi rice
- Food color red
- Seasoned Mushroom 4 Tbsp
- Julian cut Carrots 1/4 cup
- Sesame 1 Tbsp
1. Prepare the sushi rice. Once it is ready to use, separate it in half. For the one to colour, mix food colour and 1tbsp water, then pour to the sushi rice. Mix well.
2.Next, in the small pan, cook Seasoned mushrooms and carrots together until both of them are cooked through. Do not burn!
3.Now, add cooked mushroom and carrots into the white rice without colour and mix well.
4.Using the heart shape container, place the white rice(Step3) at the bottom. push and shape well. Once it is settled, place pink rice on the top.
5.(the photo below is showing the side of the heart!)
6. Decorate with future fish!