Have you already tried our cheese cake? Since Everyone loves our cheese cake, we made some recipe that is using our favorite cheese cake!
- Egg x1
- Sugar 2Tbsp
- Milk 200ml
- Flour 80g
- Canola oil or Butter 1Tbsp
- Sliced Banana x1
- Whipped cream
- Cheese cake x2 slices
- Nutella Spread
1. In a medium-sized bowls, mix all the crepe skin's ingredients. Mix well till the mixture is smooth.
2. Preheat the large-sized pan to medium heat. Spread the oil or butter.
Test once with a small quantity of crepe skin mixture so you know the heat is ready or not.
3. Use a ladle, fill 80 %, pour into the preheated pan. Once you pour the liquid, spread the crepe skin mixture quickly by moving the pan.
4. Try not to touch till the edge of the crepe is crispy. Flip it and cook another few minutes and remove from the heat.
5. Once the crepe skin is ready, spread Nutella, and place banana and cheesecake. On the other side where you placed the cheesecake, place whipped cream.
6. Roll it carefully or fold it. Enjoy!