Try Edamame pottage. You can enjoy both chilled and warm.
Serve with some cream or olive oil on the side.
- Edamame 120g after peeling
- Minced Onion 100g
- Chicken powder 1Tbsp or a little bit more
- Milk 50cc
- Cream 50cc
- Water 200cc
- Salt, pepper and parsley for garnish
1. Boil the water in the medium-sized pot, add Edamame and cook till the water boils again.
2. Once it is cooked thoroughly, drain the water, and peel the Edamame skin.
3. In the medium pot, place all the ingredients and bring to a boil.
4. Remove from the heat, and let it cool: pour the mixture into the food
5. If you prefer a smoother result, strain the mixture using the spatula.