Would you like to try our Calamari salad as a crepe?
Here's the recipe we prepared for you to enjoy!
- Egg x1
- Sugar 2Tbsp
- Milk 200ml
- Flour 80g
- Canola oil or Butter 1Tbsp
- Calamari salad: as much as you want !
- Salad lettuce
1. In a medium-sized bowls, mix all the crepe skin's ingredients. Mix well till the mixture is smooth.
2. Preheat the large-sized pan to medium heat. Spread the oil or butter.
Test once with a small quantity of crepe skin mixture so you know the heat is ready or not.
3. Use a ladle, fill 80 %, pour into the preheated pan. Once you pour the liquid, spread the mixture evenly on the pan.