Enjoy wasabi's very sharp taste with Pasta! It only takes twenty minutes to serve.
Defrost before cooking: Takowasabi
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Heating time: 15 minutes
azumatei Products: Takowasabi
- Takowasabi Tbsp3
- Pasta for 1 serve potion
- Squid one bite-sized 150ｇ
- Green Onion for garnish
- Cooking wine Tbsp1
- Soy sauce tsp1
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta following the pasta package’s instructions.
- Place squid on a frying pan lightly coated with canola oil. Make sure the pan is hot before adding oil.
- Add cooking wine, salt & pepper, as well as soy sauce.
- Once the squid is cooked through, add the cooked pasta into the pan.
- Finally, add Tako wasabi and mix, garnish with green onion.
- If you wish to have more spiciness, add more Takowasabi.