Make Sushi Burrito with our Azumatei seaweed salad! The variety of the combination is endless! It's a fun, healthy and delicious meal.
Defrost before cooking: Seaweed salad
Cooking time:10 minutes
Heating time: None
azumatei Products: Seaweed salad
3 serves/ Triple Sushi Pockets
- Cooked rice for 2 serves
- Seaweed salad
- Ahi tuna/ salmon
- Any ingredients of your choice
- Nori/ dried seaweed sheet
- Prepare the rice following the instruction of the rice package.
- On the Sushi roll, place the nori then spread the rice thinly & evenly.
- Place all ingredients on top of the rice. Roll it carefully and once it is rolled, let it chill in the fridge at least 30 minutes before cutting.
- Cut the Sushi burrito with a clean knife. Enjoy!