Busy at work and don’t feel like cooking tonight？
Here is our life saver easy Miso marinated Mackerel side dish for you to try!
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Heating time: 5minutes
azumatei Products: Miso marinated Mackerel
Miso marinated Mackerel x1 fillet
- Fried tofu : adjust the quantity
- soy sauce 1Tbsp
- water 1Tbsp
- Green onion for garnish
- Chili for garnish
1. Microwave Miso marinated Mackerel following the instruction on the package.
2. Open Saba miso ni bag and take out miso liquid onto the small pan.
3. Add soy sauce and water into (2) , then place fried tofu. Cook till the water gets evaporated.
4. Remove fried tofu and liquid, place it on the serving plate. Cut cooked Miso marinated Mackerel, place it on the serving plate with tofu.
5. Sprinkle Tougarashi & Green onion.