Our plant-based mince meat can be flavored as the way you wish to!
This recipe is introducing you to cook it as a tacos!
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Heating time: 10 minutes
azumatei Products: Plant-based Pork mince
1 Tsp chili powder
1/3 teaspoon ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Ketchup
- 2-4 taco shells
- Optional toppings: coriander, tomato, cheese, onion
- cooking oil
- On the medium heated pan, spread the oil. Once the oil is warm, spread our Plant-based Pork mince .
- Add all spices including ketchup together. Stir well & make sure all the flavour gets along. If the mixture becomes too powdery, add a little bit of water.
- As soon as all the flavour gets along with the mince, remove the pan from the heat.
- Assemble the taco with your favourite toppings.